Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is there a limit to the number of entries on a user's timesheet? If so...what is it? Is it configurable? Are there any workarounds?

Level 1

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 6

When on-boarding a new subsidiary we add accumulated history data for all migrated projects on the timesheet of a Dummy User. The only limitation we encountered was that a single entry cannot have more then 1000 hours on it. Our work around was to create different task time types and booking 1k per task-type/day/task combination. You could also put it on different days or different tasks.

Our record timesheet has 92k hours on it ;-)

Level 2

There is a hard limit of 45 most recently updated jobs that appear on ones timesheet. I hear they’re looking into getting it increased, but it has yet to happen. Use the thumbtack to pin the important ones so they always stick around.

Level 6

A couple of weeks ago I stumbled across this thread: https://one.workfront.com/s/question/0D70z000006kxbqCAA/detail and we have since then had our limit set up to 250.