Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Is there a known issue with restoring a proof with multiple versions?

Level 1

A user with a worker license accidentally deleted a proof with three versions. I went to the Proofing module in the main menu, then to Trash. I selected the checkbox for all three versions and clicked the Restore Selected button. In the Trash window it shows they have been restored, but they never show up in the documents tab of the project. When I go to the Activity Log in the proofing module, in the Action column it shows they have been restored, but if I click on the More button (three dots) of any one of the proofs, then click the Go to Proof button I get an error message: "An error has occurred and we are working to resolve the issue. To continue with your work, try refreshing this browser page."

Is this a known issue? Any way to get them actually restored? The only workaround I've found is to download a PDF of all versions and comments, not a real solution, but at least it captured the comments.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Have you tried restoring the document from Workfront through the recycle bin? 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/administration-and-setup/manage-wf/manage-de...

Level 1

Thank you @KellieGardner, that worked. I should have tried that first, but had thought it would work through the proofing module.