Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Is it possible to create a Project report and do grouping by assignees on the project?

Level 1

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I can't figure it out to translate that code into a Grouping. I wonder if that would be helpful for you though, if you have several combinations of project teams they will all show as different groupings and would be hard to track that X person is in 15 projects but show in different groupings bc of any change in the project team. Sorry I couldn't be more help! 

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi there, not to my knowledge. Instead you could do an assignment or task report and group by project, or group by 'assignment user' and have a sorted column of project name...

Level 1

This code gives the column view of project team in a project report

displayname=Project Team
listdelimiter=<br>
listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression={user}.{name}
valueformat=HTML

is it possible to modify this code so that it works for grouping assignees in the project report.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I can't figure it out to translate that code into a Grouping. I wonder if that would be helpful for you though, if you have several combinations of project teams they will all show as different groupings and would be hard to track that X person is in 15 projects but show in different groupings bc of any change in the project team. Sorry I couldn't be more help! 

Level 10

Hi @bhat_shivas 

This helps, is it possible to see user name who are active in system. At the moment it pulls all of the name even user is active or deactive.

Could it be possible to modify to some extent?

Mvh

Kundan

Level 1

Hi,

In project report its possible only to see active and inactive project owner. You can add a grouping, column view or a filter for this. Owner>>is active. 

If you want to create separate report for inactive/active users then create a user report, in that you can see active and inactive users