Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Idea: Easily see why a project shows as at risk

Level 3
A lot of our users are becoming frustrated as their projects are repeatedly showing as 'At Risk' when at a glance everything seems to be on track. It can be quite difficult for users to work out why the condition is at risk, which is often to do with task constraints. I have put forward the idea that WF implement a function whereby the user can hover over or click on the 'At Risk' to find out the tasks that have pushed the project into 'At Risk' to make it easier for users to fix the problem. Please vote for this here: https://experience.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z0000004W1sAAE/detail Thanks :) Jemma Lynch
3 Replies

Level 4
Jemma, I agree. I upvoted. Dr. Rochelle L. Webb, CSM Interim Director, Project Management Office MHMR Tarrant County Ft. Worth, Texas 817-569-4146

Level 1
I also run into this problem (we are a law firm with litigation deadlines) but I struggle with the task constraints because in "real time" I would just divide up a task between several people, or I would take something home to catch up on the additional timing issue local counsel has caused. With litigation almost immediately a timeline can go south. I have been using Updates to show the status but still struggle with the Task constraints and durations causing the project to become At Risk. Eileen Dutra

Level 10
Great idea, thanks for logging! Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB