Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

I The last weekly digest email I received is dated 12/6/2020. Did Workfront cease sending out the weekly digest emails? This seems to coincide with the announcement of the Adobe acquisition released on 12/7/2020.

Level 4

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Frank and Randy,

I believe we've fixed the email digest. Have you been getting yours the last week or two?

Thank you,

Kyna

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee

Hi Frank,

So sorry to hear that. We rolled out a new email service and it looks like it's having some errors! You should definitely still be getting the weekly digest. I know our tech team is working on this actively so thank you for reaching out. The email might look slightly different, so look for "Community Weekly Digest" in the subject line and maybe check your spam to see if got caught there with the new service and template. I'll also take a look at your account in particular to make sure that things are all still set up to work correctly.

Thanks,

Kyna

Level 10

I have the same issue but mine was dated 12/20

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Frank and Randy,

I believe we've fixed the email digest. Have you been getting yours the last week or two?

Thank you,

Kyna

Level 4

Yes I have started to get weekly emails as well; this started about 2 or 3 weeks ago.