Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

I need to assign two people to a routing rule not using team.

Level 1

I'm trying to assign two people to a routing rule without using a team. The way we are using the mobile app all members of the team need to be able to see all the issues as they come in the issue request queue. What is happening is when one member of the team takes ownership of the issue and says "Working on it" it fall off the Team listing of issues in the app even though on the web version it shows it assigned to both the individual and the team.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hello Kenny,

This isn't something that we offer at the moment, though I would recommend submitting an idea via the Idea Exchange so we can review it.

Thanks!

Level 10

Hi Kenny,

I’d also suggest you raise a Helpdesk Ticket to point out that the Mobile App report behaves differently (“drops off”) than the Web report, and ask that the Mobile App be changed to match the Web functionality.

In the meantime, perhaps your team could also bookmark the Web report on their mobile devices, and use it to view all items, instead.

Regards,

Doug