Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

I am using a KANBAN team setup and my board goes blank when I move a story to the backlog

Level 4

Did not find this on the known issues; when I assign a story to the Kanban team it falls in to the New column. I am moving the 20 stories that fell in to that column to the backlog but when doing so the whole board goes blank except for the stories in the backlog column. Is this a known issue that is being looked at?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

hei @Frank Fornataro‚

possible to share some screenshots?

mvh

kundan.

Community Advisor

Hi Frank,

If the stories are falling to New instead of Backlog, you might have "Automatically add next story from backlog" checked in the team settings.

For the board going blank when you move them to backlog I'd submit a ticket. If it is a known issue, they'll tie your ticket to that issue and let you know when it's fixed.

Level 1

Hello Heather - I have a similar issue. I can't figure out why cards in the backlog column in kanban board disappear. I keep on adding new cards to the backlog column, with dates, without the deadlines, but they literally disappear. I also assigned them to my colleagues but they are just gone within a minute or so. Why is that? Can I not add a backlog item manually?

Level 4

‚Thanks Heather, I will get one of our administrators submit the ticket. for the default to the New I believe I did set it up to automatically add the next story; I am unable to edit my teams right now. We have another case to determine what needs to be fixed; when I try to edit any of my teams the screen goes blank after 3-5 seconds.