Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

I am interested in syncing my Outlook Calendar to my Workfront Home Calendar. But I cannot find instructions for how to grant permission in my Outlook Calendar (SSO) to share it with Workfront.

Level 2

I am interested in syncing my Outlook Calendar (SSO) to my Workfront Home Calendar. However I cannot find instructions for how to grant permission in my Outlook Calendar to share it with Workfront.

Does anyone have instructions on how to grant permissions in Outlook so we can add the Outlook Calendar to our Workfront Home Calendar please?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

HERE are the instructions. Remember, it's just a view to your Outlook Calendar, not a sync. It only reads and it won't block your time in Workfront if you're OOO or in a meeting or whatever.

Level 2

Thank you Randy. These instructions are helpful.

But, do you know how to grant permission in Outlook (web version) to grant Workfront permission to see and pull the calendar into Workfront??

Thanks!

Level 10

I do not. Maybe a support ticket would get you that answer.

Level 2

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I appreciate it.