Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

How to set Costa Rica time zone?

Level 1

Hello! I'm having a hard time understanding where in the Time Zones options Costa Rica is represented. It's in Central Standard Time, no daylight saving. So it needs to be separated out from CST like Arizona is from MST. or Indiana from EST.

Can you advise on a path forward please for our Costa Rica user contingent? Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 1

I suppose it would. But I don't get why you wouldn't specify San Jose, CR in there, it's a pretty significant country. If you wanted to be actually accessible about it, I'd post in Experience a full listing of all nations and territories worldwide, and which time zone should be used for each.

Thank you for the pointer — I'll pass this along to other groups also spending time wondering how to do this.

Community Advisor

On the bottom of all the documentation pages is a little thumb up / thumb down icon -- I haven't tried but there's a way to thumb down and provide more feedback to start a conversation. I think this is a good page to have that conversation on, but you might know of a better page:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/basics/tips-tricks-for-basics/working-across... 

If this doesn't work for you, I can suggest that you submit a case to Support and ask them to pass your feedback to the documentation team.

Hope this helps!

Level 1

Oooh, so there is, thank you! I've provided feedback on the page you linked.