Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

“How to Migrate from Sandbox to Prod” Workshop

Level 10

Hi Folks,

I’m considering hosting a one hour workshop in which participants can choose and migrate some of their own data (Projects, Tasks, Users, etc) and/or configuration (Custom Forms, Reports, Dashboards, etc) between two of their environments (eg Sandbox to Prod, or Prod to Sandbox, or Prod to SB01, etc).

Would you be interested, and if so, what usecase(s) would you test?

Regards,

Doug

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes indeed @ai_na, and thanks for the reminder!

This session was indeed recorded, so I invite you to watch the highlight video and/or the Director Cut (four parts) from this "How to migrate from Sandbox to Prod" Workshop, all of which are under the Media section of our Packages solution.

If you'd then like additional details, you're welcome to contact me via doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug

cc: @TegwynSt  @jmc31064503@IanRe@Rafal_Bain@Lila_Whitney@JenniferMiklasz@MichaelPe1@RandyRoberts@JohnO_

View solution in original post

21 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes indeed @ai_na, and thanks for the reminder!

This session was indeed recorded, so I invite you to watch the highlight video and/or the Director Cut (four parts) from this "How to migrate from Sandbox to Prod" Workshop, all of which are under the Media section of our Packages solution.

If you'd then like additional details, you're welcome to contact me via doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug

cc: @TegwynSt  @jmc31064503@IanRe@Rafal_Bain@Lila_Whitney@JenniferMiklasz@MichaelPe1@RandyRoberts@JohnO_