Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to create calendar or other report of start/end dates for current and plans projects?

Level 4
We're looking for a way to get a quick visual of anticipated project volume across the course of the quarter or year. Is there a way to generate a report that shows a 52-week calendar with anticipated start and end dates for current and planned projects? I'm thinking of almost a GANTT style chart (week by week reading left to right) but showing projects with start/end targets, not tasks within a project. Chris Watson
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 7
This may not be what you are looking for, and I don't use GANTT views very often, but for this, could you create your report, apply filters, etc. and then under Report Settings --> Report Options, choose "Show this report in a Gantt view by default"? Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 10
Hi Chris, Although I suspect it will suffice, in case Terry's suggestion isn't quite what you need, I invite you to consider our "https://store.atappstore.com/product/ubergantt/" UberGantt solution, too. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 4
Thanks, Terry. I've been working in Workfront for 3+ years and hadn't thought of that option. I appreciate the help! Chris Watson