Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

How To Capture Business Requirements for Workfront Solutions

Level 10

Good evening,

As administrators, it can be challenging translating what stakeholders need into Workfront solutions that meet the requirements. A vigorous vetting of the requirements up front makes things a whole lot easier.

When considering configurations in Workfront for stakeholders, documenting the business requirements of the configuration can simplify and streamline the process. It also puts the primary responsibility of documenting the requirements on the stakeholder. If the requirements are gathered, it demonstrates interest, engagement and a partnership. If stakeholders struggle to complete the requirements, it's usually a sign that a process is broken, misunderstood, or doesn't exist at all.

Visit the "How To Capture Business Requirements for Workfront Solutions" page on the Workfront Pro site to gain access to my Excel template that can aid in the capturing of requirements. I hope you find this sort of tool useful!

0690z000008K927AAC.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Level 6

Thanks so much for sharing this @Narayan Raum!

Level 2
Thank you so much for this Narayan! I have several new teams I need to onboard onto Workfront and this is a great starting point to help them understand all the information I'll need to get them set up. Can't wait to try it out! Kathleen Quan Workday

Level 1

@NRYNR This is great. Thank you. I tried the URL but was not able to access the template, would you mind sharing it here. Thanks in advance.

Is there anyone else who has the template, I would really appreciate any help.

Level 1

I was chking on the same 2 months ago and I haven't heard from anyone.

Community Advisor

That site is not longer up and that user is no longer an active user on the community. Not sure how you would be able to find the website anymore since it's been taken down.