Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

How do you receive "Request Submitted" email notifications?

Level 2

I've set up my Request queue and Routing rule for new project requests. But I am not getting notifications of a new request in my work email. How do I fix this? Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks! I found out the notifications were being held up as SPAM, so they weren't coming thru :-( All is fixed....I hope

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

I would check in the set up area to be sure that email notification is selected Action Needed: Issue Assignment to Issue Assigned To.

Then I would check my personal notifications to be sure you have "I am assigned to an issue" selected for Instant if you want immediately.

Sorry if you already checked these to locations. That is where I would start.

Good luck. =D

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thanks! I found out the notifications were being held up as SPAM, so they weren't coming thru :-( All is fixed....I hope

Level 10

Just to add on to this... to cover all bases, you will want to make sure "I get a new work request" or "My team gets a new work request" is checked for a request queue. While technically requests and issues are the same object, there are some notifications that only happen when it is a request from a request queue and some when it is an issue created on a task. (It all depend if the "Publish as a help desk queue" is checked. We have had some issues in the past with that.