Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

How do you filter to show the most recent issues submitted in a project?

Level 3

I'm trying to build a report for a new weekly updates process our firm is implementing. Our project managers will be submitting weekly updates using project queue and filling in custom fields that will be used in the report. However, I only want the most recent weekly update to appear in the report rather than every single historical update. How would I build a filter to accomplish this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Jason,

Our Automatic Weekly Status Reporting addresses this concept (and our Executive Status Report solution implements it), but if I am following your logic correctly, given that your project managers will submit their latest official update in custom form fields via a project queue, and provided there is a some regular cadence, perhaps you could simply filter by Entry Date (eg greater than $$TODAY-7d) to only pull the latest status.

Regards,

Doug