Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How do you change which columns are displayed on the Request screen that displays what requests you submitted?

Level 2

0694X00000J3qaCQAR.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Julie,

I don't think this is doable, although I would love for someone to come here and say I was wrong.

Cheers

R

Level 10

In the filter dropdown are 4 choices; All, Open, My Requests, My Open Requests. If we could change the default in the layout that would help a lot.

We have a privacy issue where people request PTO via request queue and everyone can see the days they request and the reason why they want PTO. We have told everyone Workfront is not secure enough to put private info in there. And that just undermines their (and my) trust in Workfront.

Level 10

I wish I could hide Submitted, as we have our own series of more useful (and secure, to Randy's point) dashboards.

Sad that the best I can do with a useless built-in feature is shove it to the bottom of the interface and hope no one tries to use it and gets confused.

Level 5

I agree with Randy and Kevin that system admins should have full autonomy over the Submitted Requests list. Here's a related idea: Idea: Hide 'All Requests' from Requester accounts (workfront.com).