Expand my Community achievements bar.

How do you change the landing page when someone logs in, in the New Workfront Experience -- in the Layout Template? I can't find the option anywhere. Thanks!

Level 10

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 2

@Jill Ackerman‚ Yes it's in the layout template on the top left on a little dropdown. So if you have multiple layout templates you'd need to set each one.

0690z000008YC2DAAW.jpg

Level 10

That drop down changes where it lands when I click on the logo, not where it opens when I first login. No matter what I select for that area, the logo url changes but I always open up to Reports. Or perhaps my layout template has a problem and I need to contact support, which I will do now.

Level 10

So this turns out to be more nuanced than this and I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. Editing the Person is there, but according to Support, what you setup for the Home button overrides Edit the Person (that actually makes no sense to me in any way, but that's what I was told yesterday -- it's possible they reverse this as I have challenged the logic of such a thing but we'll see about that).

What turns out to be the biggest override is, after surveying my users, it turns out that most people use a shortcut in Chrome to access Workfront, and if you have happened to save the shortcut while you are looking at Projects, for example, you will always enter into Projects, no matter what anything else is set to.