Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How do we pull total number of issues in a project from a document level report?

Level 2

Hi Guys, I have created a document level report and need a column to pull total number of issues created within that project or task, 

any Solutions??

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Jubin, not sure I understand the question.  You have a document report and you want to find total number of issues within a project or task...that might be connected to a document?  Is that what you're wanting to do?

If you just needed to find Issues information you would want to use an Issue report as you can get to the project and task fields from there.

Level 2

Yes the first part that you understood thats exactly what i am looking for,

Although allow me to rephrase my question for more clarity,

So i have a document level report which pulls all the documents that we have uploaded, now we want to add a column in that document level report which tells me the total number of the issues of the project within which that document is uploaded.

Hope its more clear now.

Thanks

Level 10

Hi @jubinjohnpro 

Just wondering. Have you got any solution or tips for your question?

Mvh

Kundan.

Level 2

Hi @Kundanism 

Unfortunately no, Just found a workaround while i was running through the tutorial PDF by creating a issue report vlookup in excel considering Project Reference number as a common field.

Which is kind of weight on workload,

Please suggest if you might have any alternatives.

Many Thanks,

Jubin John