Expand my Community achievements bar.

How do I universally turn off the option to allow a public proof as the default setting?

Level 10

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Jill,

I believe that the setting you need to apply is 'Login Required'. You can locate this by going to Workfront proof, clicking Account Settings and then the settings tab. There is a section for default settings where you can make logging into the system mandatory in order to review a proof. . . . and will therefore prevent anyone without a Workfront account from having access to your proofs.

0694X00000AsoatQAB.png

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 10

Hi

Thanks but I don't think that's what I'm after. I don't want anybody to be able to use the Public Link which takes you to the Sign In page in order to enter the proof. We use SSO and that Sign In page is incorrect and confusing when you use SSO. I don't want anybody to have the option to select that link or use it, it doesn't work for us, I want it hidden and gone from our lives.

I think I've asked this before but I can't find the answer when I'm searching for it.

Employee

Hi Jill!

I hope you're doing well this Friday afternoon. I just took a look and I can see where this question has been asked before but I also can't find that those other questions have a sufficient answer with a quick search... I'm going to ping this to a few people internally and see what I can find out!

To confirm, this is for Workfront Proof, not standalone Proof, correct?

Employee

Just wanted to let you know that we are still chasing this. Haven't forgotten! :)

Employee

Hey @Jill Ackerman‚,

Unfortunately there's not a way to turn this off globally for your entire instance; however, you can disable this setting for all the proofs for single users or per proof as described in this article.

There's an open issue with the Disable per user feature outlined in the article at the moment. The setting is not carrying over from the Standalone proof settings to proofs in Workfront. The team is currently working on solving this issue.

Does this help?

Level 10

I will try it out and see. Thanks for the info. I have a bigger issue of not really being able to find the patterns of when the link works and when it locks people out due to SSO.