Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

How do i reset columns to default width?

Level 2

I adjusted some column widths in the task list view and can't get them to reset. So for every project I have, the last column is really wide and runs off the right-hand side of the window. I can't figure out how to get the entire thing back in the window. What am I missing?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

just a guess... this might be getting cached in some way... I would first try deleting my cache and cookies but it might also be an option to see if re-editing the view would help (add an extra column, save, delete the extra column, save... move a few columns around... that kind of thing)

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

just a guess... this might be getting cached in some way... I would first try deleting my cache and cookies but it might also be an option to see if re-editing the view would help (add an extra column, save, delete the extra column, save... move a few columns around... that kind of thing)

Level 2

Thank you! Clearing the cache and cookies totally worked. (Really wish I had thought of such a simple solution to begin with.)

Level 10

A "reset" button might be nice too. Or the ability to double click a column edge and have it fit the content like Excel would be great.

Community Advisor

I would dearly love to have a reset button. Our instance was unable to adopt "sticky reorders" where a user could permanently reorder their report columns by clicking on the headers. Too many users were clicking randomly on headers and unable to reverse the process without clearing cache and cookies so we had to tell Workfront to switch it off -- which penalized everyone who was intentionally ordering their shared report in their own personalized way.