Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

How do I put in the last update on a Project Report that ignores proof comments?

Level 10

I have a project report and the field I see available for last update is Project/Status Update. However this field is including comments on proofs which I would like to eliminate and only show the last update that are in the actual project itself. How can I do that?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10

I would be interested in this too.

Level 10

Hi Jill and Randy,

I'd suggest you add a "Logical Last Update" calculated parameter at the Project level that checks the Project's Last Update field and if it is different than the current contents of the Logical Last update and does not contain a phrase that indicates it came from a proof comment, then set the Logical Last Update to it, otherwise leave the Logical Last Update as it was.

Regards,

Doug

Level 10
Hi Doug Thanks for the response but I have no idea what you mean! I don’t think proof comments have a phrase that always appears in order to filter it out.