Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

How do I include multiple Project custom fields into a single column in a Task Report

Level 2

I have a task report that I need to surface a few project custom fields. I am hoping to use a CONCAT to add a number of the fields together into a single column in the report, but I'm sure I have my syntax messed up. This is what I have so far.

displayname=Test Domain Releases

listdelimiter=<div>

listmethod=nested(project).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

usewidths=true

valueexpression=CONCAT{DE:Test Domains Enabled},": ",{DE:Release Cadence})

valueformat=HTML

width=200

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jeremiah,

The text mode you have is for a collection (something that is one to many). If I understand your request, you need to reference as a task only belongs to one project, not many.

(You'd use a collection if you were doing a Project report and wanted to have info from various tasks into one column)

Try...

textmode=true

valueexpression=CONCAT({project}.{DE:Test Domains Enabled},": ",{project}.{DE:Release Cadence})

valueformat=HTML

width=200

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jeremiah,

The text mode you have is for a collection (something that is one to many). If I understand your request, you need to reference as a task only belongs to one project, not many.

(You'd use a collection if you were doing a Project report and wanted to have info from various tasks into one column)

Try...

textmode=true

valueexpression=CONCAT({project}.{DE:Test Domains Enabled},": ",{project}.{DE:Release Cadence})

valueformat=HTML

width=200

Level 7

Hey Jeremiah,

Try this:

textmode=true

usewidths=true

valueformat=HTML

width=200

Hope that helps!