Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How can I set up email notification for a request (issue) that changes status from New-Pending Approval to Revise.?

Level 2

We are using WF from our engineering change process. People fill out a custom change request form and that gets submitted to a change review board for approval and conversion to a project. Occasionally the review board needs more information and they change the status of the request (issue) to Revise. We were hoping WF would email the person requesting approval of an engineering change so they know the status has changed to Revise so they can provide more information and then change the status back to New-Pending Approval.

I can't find where I can turn on a notification of request (issue) status change.

Please help. Its is important to have the person requesting approval of an engineering change know when the status has been changed to Revise.

Thanks in advance for any help.

John Weiss

WF Admin

Follett Products LLC

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies