Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How can I put an "or" criteria into the equal/contains field (screenshot attached)

Level 2

Hi community,

I am trying to find a way to set up a filter which is capable of filtering for multiple numbers within one field. The attached shows what I am planning to do.

The 1500 in the top one is supposed to be the same through all combinations but the 1975, 1160 and 2765 should be changed.

Can someone tell me how I can seperate those terms and have them set up as "or" conditions without putting and "AND" condition for each combination?

Thanks in advance

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 2

Try in Text Mode using || for your Or Statement. We just did this... (status=”New” || “INP”)

Level 2

Hi Tammy, thank you for your quick answer. I tried it out but it seems like this "or" statement is somehow not working in the reporting filter!?

Could you tell me where you used this?

I tried to replicate the standard mode "or" statement in textmode but even that does not work for me.

Maybe it is also the fact that I am filtering for a free flow text field and you used the build in filters?

I will try to find sth out.

Thank you very much for your help!

Level 10

A lot of Javascript operators are the same as text mode. Usually I try them first, some work great and some don't.

https://www.w3schools.com/js/js_operators.asp

Here is what you're looking for though.

This will probably help too.

Level 2

Hi Randy,

also much thanks for your input. I never looked at those tables and expression lists. Will pick it up right away.

Thanks!