Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Hours Type Dropdown suddenly defaulting to # of Hours instead of task time.

Level 2

When recording time to tasks on a project, we use Task Time in our group and this was the default that appeared when recording time.  Suddenly last week, the drop-down changed to have # of lines as the default.  This has caused a number of issues with timesheets.  I cannot see where to change the setting.  Even changing the user profile setting doesn't change it and I can't see anything in the timesheet profiles.  Am i missing something?

JJF72_0-1719832226773.png

Update:  We are now aware that even if selecting Task time when entering time through a project, it is still coming out as # of lines on the timesheet.  It is only once you change the entry on the timersheet to Task Time that it actually sticks.

Further Update:  As of this week, this issue appears to have been fixed.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

We have a similar issue that started Friday, but instead of # of Lines and Task Time like yours, ours is defaulting to Non-Billable and the other option is Task Time. So two choices but wrong default. We submitted a support ticket Friday, I suggest you do the same as this is definitely an issue!

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

We have a similar issue that started Friday, but instead of # of Lines and Task Time like yours, ours is defaulting to Non-Billable and the other option is Task Time. So two choices but wrong default. We submitted a support ticket Friday, I suggest you do the same as this is definitely an issue!

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 4

This also happened in our instance and thinking it is some kind of "bug" that is going on maybe related to a software patch being deployed. It's not listed on the Known Issues page yet, Known Issues in new Adobe Workfront Experience | Adobe Workfront, but we also have a support ticket entered and waiting on when a resolution will be put into place.