Expand my Community achievements bar.

Hi everyone! I'm working on creating a new Report Creation course and a new Advanced Reporting course at Workfront. If you have taken these courses I would love to get your feedback. What did you like? What needs to be improved?

Level 3

Did these courses help you feel "enabled" as a report writer?

What could be added to make you feel more enabled?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Chuck Middleton‚ ! Do you have a calendar link set up? I think it may be easier for my mind to speak my thoughts then to type them. I took the 3-Day Live Advanced Reporting course twice and the on Demand Ascent course once in between the two live classes. I've learned so much and still refer back to those notes to this day. I also started with the regular Report Creation live course as well and can provide some feedback on that but it was so long ago my thoughts may be outdated.

Level 7

Hey Chuck - the one thing that always gets me (still!) is when to use what type of code syntax i.e. when do I use the {curly brackets} or when do I use project:object vs project.object when I referencing objects (including custom fields). Having a cheat sheet on these would be very helpful.