Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Hey everyone! We are making some adjustments to the Agile board and we wanted to give you a peek at what's coming!

Level 3

With these updates, we are adding the ability to add new and existing work items right from the board. We have also included the ability to move and delete items that are already on the board. You can see examples of these changes in the screenshots added here. (The final version may be slightly altered)

What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

10 Replies

Level 3

Oh, awesome, thanks for posting this, Andy! I'm curious what everyone thinks - do you need these features? do you like how they would be implemented?

Employee

oooohhhh... I'm thinking that a lot of people in @All Discussions‚ would be interested to see this sneak peek of what's being worked on in the Agile board.

Level 5

Hello - will this "adding tasks/issues" capability also be in place in projects where an Agile Team is not set up, but they are using the "Agile View" within the project only?

Level 3

Hi Olivia. Thanks for the question! At this point, unfortunately, it won't be added but that is something that we are considering for the future.

I am very curious to know why you ask. Could you describe how you use that view and how this may add or take away value from that experience?

Level 5

Hi Andy! In our scenario, we've made a general business decision to manage our projects in a traditional approach - however in some cases, some departments like a kanban view - it doesn't merit the full agile team set up, but just an ability to add in cards and move them in the process.

Level 10

Hi - just to add my two cents as well... at my old agency and even now, I hear a lot of people that would like a Kanban view for just regular report. Like "Tasks and Issues Due Today for Me", but they want it in a Kanban View. :)

As for these screenshots, LOVE :)

Level 6

We really love this and it will make our Agile Teams lives a lot easier.

Level 2

Hi @Andy Page‚ - These two changes are huge, thank you!

• Adding a story/issue directly from the Agile board, makes that view infinitely easier to make the center of the day and increase adoption for my team.
  • I noticed the "move/delete" story option this week which was HUGE for my team. I couldn't find it last week and was thinking we might need to ditch Scrum altogether to give us flexibility and suddenly the capability was there! Thank you for making these changes!
  • Our next obstacle is that the iterations change the "due date" for tasks. For our marketing team - with precise email drop dates - it would help significantly if the iteration didn't affect the due date. We can see in the Scrum board what jobs we have to do, we know the last date of the iteration. Changing the due date for a task automatically when it's added to an iteration only causes panic for the other brands we serve and forces us to keep those tasks (the majority of our tasks) off of our scrum board.

Thank you so much for being responsive to comments and feedback and working to make the Agile boards super helpful for our teams!

Employee

Hi @Becky Daniel‚ . Good news, we are actively coding a solution to the date change in the iteration. You will soon have the option to toggle off all date changes, so adding a task/issue won't make any changes to dates. I anticipate this rolling out in July, but maybe sooner.