Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Has anyone found any ways to customize WF interface so that it's visually appealing to design teams?

Level 3

Our designers & PMs like the look & feel of the WF kanban. However, the vast majority of our work is comprised of rather complicated waterfall projects. Has anyone successfully developed an interface (or report/dashboard) that's modern/clean/colorful and loved by Designers?

Alternatively, has anyone found a simple way to feed over tasks from waterfall projects to an "Agile team Kanban" without creating a lot of extra work for the project managers?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2

CeCe,

If you assign tasks in the project to the agile team (instead of job role or individual name) they will show up on the Kanban. I guess the PM would still need to assign the team in the task unless the assignment can be put into the project template. Not sure I helped much 😕

Level 3

Thanks Kurt. We are now just assigning a singular parent task to the team in our template which puts a single card on their board. Then they self assign to the subtasks. Think that will work for now. Appreciate your answer!