Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Has anyone created their own Workfront API OAS/Swagger?

Level 6

This is a longshot, but I saw a post awhile back from a user asking for an uploadable file in OAS format (e.g. Swagger) for the Workfront API. I just checked with Workfront Support and they confirmed that Adobe currently doesn't officially offer one.

However, I saw somewhere that someone in the Community was creating one on their own. Unfortunately, I can't find that post anymore. If you're aware of such a thing and it's ready, would you please share? This would be a real time-saver. 

(I created an "Idea" for one here in our Community: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-ideas/idea-workfront-api-oas-open-api-spe... - please upvote if you'd like to have one of these too.)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Yes. That's the one. I just tried and - as the author said - it's not importable. Thanks for finding and bumping up that post, though. Cheers!

I'll just keep defining configuring the methods one at a time (unless anyone else has made an OAS file of the Workfront API). One can hope, right? 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Yes. That's the one. I just tried and - as the author said - it's not importable. Thanks for finding and bumping up that post, though. Cheers!

I'll just keep defining configuring the methods one at a time (unless anyone else has made an OAS file of the Workfront API). One can hope, right? 

Level 4

My teammate and I have upvoted your idea, @Mylah. Have you heard of any movement in this area since your idea was posted? 

Level 1

In the attachment, you can find an importable Postman collection that can be used as a starting point, but it is not up-to-date.

Level 2

Unfortunately, no knowledge of progress anywhere on my end @FrancesDurhamEvans , but what was shared by @AntonKra looks promising. Thanks, Anton! (this is Mylah, btw. I guess I'm currently logged in via a different account).