Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Found an issue on report magnifying glass, it cannot filter the style number

Level 2

Hello Friends, 

When I used the Workfront report with magnifying glass, I typed style number with searching, it didn't find anything (no matches). But I used the prompts with searching "style number", it did show up the things I wanted. see below screen shot.

Not sure if this is a bug, or something wrong. it was the same report.

Do you have encountered  this issue before? if yes, please provide some guidance, appreciate your help. thanks!

JerryWu_0-1711931159191.png

JerryWu_1-1711931315867.pngJerryWu_2-1711931358161.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @JerryWu - You have more than 2,000 items in your list. If you click to the next set of 36 items and then do the quick filter, do they appear?  Remember quick filter is like Ctrl+F, it can only show items that are in the view, so just the first 2,000. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @JerryWu - You have more than 2,000 items in your list. If you click to the next set of 36 items and then do the quick filter, do they appear?  Remember quick filter is like Ctrl+F, it can only show items that are in the view, so just the first 2,000. 

Level 2

thanks for your feedback, I tried using quick filter in 2nd page, but it doesn't work. only with prompt filter, it can show up the items I wanted. Not sure if this is a bug or not.