Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Formatting Report Groupings w/color

Level 5
Hi All, is it possible to change the color of the blue shading on the standard reports based on the groupings? i.e- attached report is grouped by portfolio, then by program. I would love to have different colors for each portfolio, and then the matching shade for the program??? Thoughts? tks Karen
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10
Hi Karen, Those colors are controlled by the CSS on the page. There are tools that let you manipulate that on the fly, but even with them, I suspect it would be very difficult to alternate them the way you described. Instead, however, consider showing the photo of the portfolio owner and program owmer as the first two columns in the grid instead. In fact you could swap those people's pictures out with a solid block of color to essentially achieve a similar result. Another option would be to use smart reporting to color the entire row as a watermark that matches the colors you need. Have fun! Regards, Doug

Level 8
I know this is an old post, but has anyone figured out how to do this yet? I tried adding the styledef to the grouping (I got the code from the detail view) but of course it doesn't do anything. I only need one grouping out of all of them to have red text. group.0.linkedname=direct group.0.namekey=CRC - Funding Type group.0.styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=DE:CRC - Funding Type group.0.styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=DE:CRC - Funding Type group.0.styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=Hatch Funded group.0.styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=in group.0.styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=string group.0.styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false group.0.styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext= group.0.styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=textcolor group.0.styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=d30519 group.0.valuefield=CRC - Funding Type group.0.valueformat=customDataLabelsAsString textmode=true Adina Pierce Cisco

Level 6
Adina: I totally agree. I checked with WF support who said this functionality does not exist, although the grouping accepts the text mode input. I have logged this request in the Idea Exchange: https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360001579813-Conditional-formatting-on-groupi... Kathy-Ann Edwards Data Axiom, LLC

Level 4
Upvoted! I love to right align financials and the headings are then out of alignment and sloppy. This should be an easy fix. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -