Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Form fields on the same line

Level 2
On my custom form builder, almost every instance where I have been placing two fields next to each other so that they share a row (confirmed that this is working in the form preview function in the builder), but when I go into the actual request queue and the form is used in a request, it is NOT populating those form fields in the same row, but rather stacked on on top of each other. I have entire forms that aren't appearing as they should. Anyone have experience with this? Janine D
2 Replies

Level 10
this occasionally happens to me. The allowed width in the custom form preview is wider than the allowed width for the custom form in a request queue area. So my shorter-width fields are fine. But if the two side-by-side fields are both wide, they will usually line break earlier than you might wish. -skye

Community Advisor
For me it depends on the size of my screen. Many appear on separate lines on my laptop, but do appear on the same line on my larger monitor.