Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Filtering Proof reviews by Project folder

Level 4

Hi All,

I used to be able to filter my proof reports by the project folder the proof was assigned to using the following formula:

EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS

EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=DOCFLD

EXISTS:a:documentID=FIELD:ID

EXISTS:a:folder:name=Art Reviews

EXISTS:a:folder:name_Mod=eq

However, now this formula no longer works.  I wanted to know if anyone has run into this issue and developed a workaround?  I also have a field I created in text mode to display the folder name as a column for a document report but can't get it to work for a proof report:

displayname=Folder
listmethod=nested(folders).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression={name}
valueformat=HTML

Anyone feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Can you share why the exists statement no longer works? In looking at it I'm wondering if it ever worked. I also don't see any ability to make a proof report? I can make a proof approval report but then there's no way your join line would have worked in that case.

I'm wondering if maybe you got the exists statement working in a document report, and then decided it could be ported to a proof approval report? (spoiler: it can't)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Can you share why the exists statement no longer works? In looking at it I'm wondering if it ever worked. I also don't see any ability to make a proof report? I can make a proof approval report but then there's no way your join line would have worked in that case.

I'm wondering if maybe you got the exists statement working in a document report, and then decided it could be ported to a proof approval report? (spoiler: it can't)