Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Filtering Proof reviews by Project folder

Level 4

Hi All,

I used to be able to filter my proof reports by the project folder the proof was assigned to using the following formula:

EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS

EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=DOCFLD

EXISTS:a:documentID=FIELD:ID

EXISTS:a:folder:name=Art Reviews

EXISTS:a:folder:name_Mod=eq

However, now this formula no longer works.  I wanted to know if anyone has run into this issue and developed a workaround?  I also have a field I created in text mode to display the folder name as a column for a document report but can't get it to work for a proof report:

displayname=Folder
listmethod=nested(folders).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression={name}
valueformat=HTML

Anyone feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Can you share why the exists statement no longer works? In looking at it I'm wondering if it ever worked. I also don't see any ability to make a proof report? I can make a proof approval report but then there's no way your join line would have worked in that case.

I'm wondering if maybe you got the exists statement working in a document report, and then decided it could be ported to a proof approval report? (spoiler: it can't)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Can you share why the exists statement no longer works? In looking at it I'm wondering if it ever worked. I also don't see any ability to make a proof report? I can make a proof approval report but then there's no way your join line would have worked in that case.

I'm wondering if maybe you got the exists statement working in a document report, and then decided it could be ported to a proof approval report? (spoiler: it can't)