Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Favorites: Add Current page is grayed out in Workfront

Level 3

Hi Community,

Favorites: Add Current page is grayed out in Workfront, any idea why and how can this be enabled? please see screenshot below.

meshackOm_0-1712275190352.png

Thanks 

Mesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

@MeshackOm1 that's the problem then.  Neither of those screens are able to be favorited.  Favorites is more for specific projects, specific reports, specific dashboards, etc. not general pages like Resource Management or Projects.  

I recommend you pin Resource Management and Projects to your top bar (global navigation bar).  You'll be able to do that, and it will accomplish a very similar goal.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 6

What type of object are you trying to favorite?  Not all objects can be favorited.  

Level 2

@ChloeWY I was trying to add resource management and project window 

Correct answer by
Level 6

@MeshackOm1 that's the problem then.  Neither of those screens are able to be favorited.  Favorites is more for specific projects, specific reports, specific dashboards, etc. not general pages like Resource Management or Projects.  

I recommend you pin Resource Management and Projects to your top bar (global navigation bar).  You'll be able to do that, and it will accomplish a very similar goal.

Level 2

@ChloeWY I actually used pin to the pinned the pages down. Your explanation really make sense. Thanks so much 

Level 3

Or, you have reached the max limit of items you can favorite.

Level 2

@nryan2  thanks for you input. I believe I have reached the Max (see screenshot below). Do you know the maximum favorite a user can add?

MeshackOm1_0-1712363777979.png