Expand my Community achievements bar.

Executive Level Dashboard

Level 2

Greetings,

Does anyone have an Executive Level Dashboard example they could share with me? Something that shows velocity, KPI, ROI, 50 ft view reporting. Is there a blueprint or template that already exists? Thank you! Deborah

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi there, this is a pretty broad question - reports for your execs would be driven by what data you have in WF to report on (aside from native data), level of use by your users (to speak to data credibility) and what is important to your execs to see within the data you have. Custom forms are key to help you capture KPIs/data you want to track on a project, task, issue, etc. level. 
There is a blueprint that can give you some ideas (main menu > blueprints) here that can showcase essentially active vs. completed projects/tasks at various levels.

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1695737618903.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

I've asked this question in the past too, as most of our leaders look to us(me) to provide what they think they should see, "don't know what they don't know", and tend to focus on the now instead of the past to help shape the future. 

As Madalyn suggests, there are a few dashboards in the blueprints area you can use as a starting place. Once you start giving leaders ideas you can build on it with their feedback.