Expand my Community achievements bar.

Each user has their settings set to a instantly email them for a Document Upload for a project they are on. When a user uploads a document, some users receive the email, other's don't. What could cause this inconsistency.

Level 1

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 8

Are the users of the project assigned to the tasks where the document that is uploaded, or are they the project owner if uploaded to the project level? I don't think they get an email if one of those criteria aren't met (at least i don't see anything in the Notifications section).

Level 1
The project owner is uploading documents to the project level. Some are receiving notifications, other's aren't.

Level 1

I had another thought, not everyone is utilizing the "New Experience" would that effect it?

Level 1

Any suggestions on this? Some members have no way of knowing if a document is uploaded to a Project. They rely on the email, document uploads to the project level don't appear in the notifications section either.

Level 3

Laura,

Thanks for raising this issue, I've submitted a case on your behalf. We would like to take a closer look at this behavior. You should receive an email with this case information. Could you please provide following information to help us better troubleshoot this.

• Link to a project where a notification was triggered to some users but not all.
  • Name of a user who did not receive the notification but should have.

Thanks,