Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Duplicate task section from Fusion

Level 1

Hi, is there an option to duplicate a whole task section (task with all subtasks within) in Fusion?  In Workfront there's an option to duplicate (also Copy to and Move to) which is what I'm trying to mimic but from a Fusion scenario.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

to my knowledge that would only be possible with a piece of unsupported API (Action: duplicateTasks). 
I think I tried that in the past, but what I noticed Fusion was doing I was getting more copies of a given task than I needed.

There were few more issues with this I noticed and I am currently not exploring this further 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

to my knowledge that would only be possible with a piece of unsupported API (Action: duplicateTasks). 
I think I tried that in the past, but what I noticed Fusion was doing I was getting more copies of a given task than I needed.

There were few more issues with this I noticed and I am currently not exploring this further 

Level 1

Thanks for your reply!  I've instead tried using the bulkCopy option which seems to work how I want it to work for my situation.