Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Due dates to appear in Outlook

Level 4

Forgive me if this has been asked before, I have found iterations of this question but they are linked to the previous community platform which our IT has blocked as being unsafe - judging by ensuing reactions to those posted on the older community platform, I need to see these suggestions!

Therefore, has anyone know or found a way in which due dates can appear in Outlook?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There is some information here about integrating the calendars between "home" and Outlook. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/basics/home/use-home-area/configure-home-cal...

I would caution this because they are migrating away from the current "home" experience and moving to a new "home" so I'm not sure how long this will be a supported option.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

What action are you trying to do with the date date? Add a task or issue to a project? Submit a request? Is this for the standard outlook integration or do you have a custom outlook integration?

Level 4

Hi Kellie - just to simply have the Workfront project completion due date appear in Outlook calendar. We have no Outlook integration at the moment, just learning about it, but this is something I know our teams would benefit from.

Thanks for responding

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There is some information here about integrating the calendars between "home" and Outlook. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/basics/home/use-home-area/configure-home-cal...

I would caution this because they are migrating away from the current "home" experience and moving to a new "home" so I'm not sure how long this will be a supported option.