Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Don't miss it! Workfront User Group: Training End Users on Tues, June 8th

Employee

As a System or Group Admin, you likely know how important it is to start new Workfront users out on the right foot. In addition to onboarding, how do you train them on best practices, or when there are updates?

Join us on Tuesday, June 8 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific (4:00 p.m. UK) for an interactive networking session on the topic of training end users. Registration here.

Kicking things off will be @Rachelle Dilley‚ from the University of Arizona, who had the daunting task of implementing Workfront during the pandemic and had no choice but to create an entirely virtual training program.

@Dave Parker‚ from Seed Company will also be joining us to share his guidance on the most important things he's learned over the years about training end users.

You'll have a chance to ask questions, and we'll leave plenty of time for roundtable group discussion. This session is 90-minutes and is different from a traditional webinar. Be prepared to turn on your video, come off mute and join the conversation!

Space is limited. RSVP to ensure you're on the list!

Workfront Virtual User Group

Training End Users

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

9:00 to 10:30 a.m. MT (90-minutes)

Registration page

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3

I'm really looking forward to this one, especially what Rachelle has to say! I've been training new users remotely via live webinars/training sessions, and it's been an odd experience to not be able to walk through a training room & all be in one place to learn together. I'm curious as to how that impacted their deployment.

I'm looking forward to it as well! I had a chance to preview both customer's presentations on Friday, and there are some really good examples and tips in there. See you tomorrow!