Expand my Community achievements bar.

Does anyone use the out-of-the-box Jira-Workfront integration and trigger to create an Epic in Jira?

Level 2

We're getting an error in the Activity log that "field undefined" is causing a problem when we try to generate Epics from WF team triggers. The log info has not been helpful in identifying the issue. All other issue types trigger just fine -- there's only a problem with Epics. I have support looking into it, but so far they haven't been able to id the problem. I thought I'd engage the power of Community (my first time!) to see if anyone else has experienced this and if you have recommendations we might try that we haven't yet. We've tried uninstall/reinstall, compared the data fields between the two systems, and ensured all users in the config are used only for this integration and have API keys set up. Is it possible that because our Jira projects have Epics with a "name field" and an "Epic name field," and only one of those exists on the WF side--could that be causing the problem? Support seemed to ignore this suggestion, so I'm not sure if that's because I'm new to this and don't get the problem or because they were looking into something else as the cause. I'll be following up with them, but am hoping someone here might give me some options to consider in the meantime. Thanks for reading!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies