Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Does anyone have the WorkFront + Outlook integration? I am testing it out before we roll it out to our company but am coming across some errors such as it only blocking off 30 minutes when there's two hours planned for the task.

Level 2

I am testing it out before we roll it out to our company but am coming across some errors such as it only blocking off 30 minutes when there's two hours planned for the task, so I have to manually extend the task to two hours in the calendar in workfront. Also, the tasks are not showing up on my Outlook calendar despite the sync setting being turned on in WorkFront.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

I believe the amount of time the task covers is working as designed, you can drag the bottom of the task to extend the time beyond 30 minutes to however long you think the task will take you.

But the sync back to Outlook does not seem to be working for me either.

Level 2

My issue is when i submit stuff to Workfront, it just says SOmething Went Wrong, but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't