Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Does anyone have an example of a governance document for WorkFront?

Level 6

Looking for a template or examples for WorkFront governance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

I stripped down my user governance docs attached so that you have an outline to consider. It's not in the attached, but you might also want to think about Companies, Groups, and event Teams in relation to Users. The Access Level Excel I attached is helpful for visual comparison, which is not easy to do in Workfront. Add or delete columns to reflect your system. The gray-filled cells are defaults that you cannot change.

I hope that helps!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi there, this is a very broad question. Anything you’re looking for specifically? Object sharing/permissions, user licenses/access levels, etc.?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Correct answer by
Level 8

I stripped down my user governance docs attached so that you have an outline to consider. It's not in the attached, but you might also want to think about Companies, Groups, and event Teams in relation to Users. The Access Level Excel I attached is helpful for visual comparison, which is not easy to do in Workfront. Add or delete columns to reflect your system. The gray-filled cells are defaults that you cannot change.

I hope that helps!

Level 6

Thank you Lyndsy, This will be a good start to build our governess for WorkFront.