Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!
SOLVED

Do we know if there is or when there will be updated training - Finding Work, etc. with the new Home experience?

Level 7

We currently use several links (see a few examples below) to training on Experience League for our new users to get started on how to do their work in the tool. We have another instance coming up where we are onboarding several new teams into the tool, and I was checking to see if what we have would work. However, when I clicked on the training links, it still uses the old Home experience which I feel will be very confusing for new users. Has anyone heard if they are planning to update the existing training modules and when?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

A new tutorial for the new Home experience was just added last week called Remove, add, and rearrange widgets in Home. This is currently the only tutorial created for the new Home experience. At the end there are suggestions for which widgets to have based on the role the user plays in their organization. It doesn't go into detail about each widget since there is a documentation article that explains those. 

So if all your users are on the new Home experience, they will only need that one tutorial to show them how to customize Home for their needs and the documentation article that descriptions each widget currently available.

If you are still going to use the course, “Get Started with Workfront for Workers” your users will see a note at the top of the “Find your assigned work in Workfront Home” that says there are two Home experiences.

I hope that helps answer your question but if you have any additional ones, please let us know.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

A new tutorial for the new Home experience was just added last week called Remove, add, and rearrange widgets in Home. This is currently the only tutorial created for the new Home experience. At the end there are suggestions for which widgets to have based on the role the user plays in their organization. It doesn't go into detail about each widget since there is a documentation article that explains those. 

So if all your users are on the new Home experience, they will only need that one tutorial to show them how to customize Home for their needs and the documentation article that descriptions each widget currently available.

If you are still going to use the course, “Get Started with Workfront for Workers” your users will see a note at the top of the “Find your assigned work in Workfront Home” that says there are two Home experiences.

I hope that helps answer your question but if you have any additional ones, please let us know.