Expand my Community achievements bar.

display if user has time off next to task

Level 3

is there an easy way to add a new column and display yes or no if a user has time off in workfront during that same time?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @flieckster - You can add a new view and add in Assigned To > Has Time Off. Hope that helps!

VictoriaLinn_0-1699892676034.png

Level 3

sorry forgot to mention that its on a project level report

I currently use this to show me upcoming tasks and i'd like to add in the "has time off" boolean to this, 

displayname=Current Task
listdelimiter=
listmethod=nested(tasks).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
usewidths=true
valueexpression=IF({numberOfChildren}=0,IF({canStart},IF(ISBLANK({actualCompletionDate}),CONCAT({plannedStartDate}," ",IF(HOUR({plannedStartDate})<12,"AM","PM"),": (",{name}," | ", {assignedTo}, " :",{status}," :DUE: ",{plannedCompletionDate}," ",IF(HOUR({plannedCompletionDate})<12,"AM","PM"),")"))))
valuefield=plannedCompletionDate
valueformat=HTML
width=200

i was hoping to just add in a IF statement

displayname=Current Task
listdelimiter=
listmethod=nested(tasks).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
usewidths=true
valueexpression=IF({numberOfChildren}=0,IF({canStart},IF(ISBLANK({actualCompletionDate}),CONCAT({plannedStartDate}," ",IF(HOUR({plannedStartDate})<12,"AM","PM"),": (",{name}," | ", {assignedTo}, " :",{status}," :DUE: ",{plannedCompletionDate},"| ",IF({assignedTo:hasReservedTimes})=YES,"YES","NO")," ",IF(HOUR({plannedCompletionDate})<12,"AM","PM"),")"))))
valuefield=plannedCompletionDate
valueformat=HTML
width=200

to see if has time off = YES, display Yes. 

Level 10

I think that just shows if they have any Time Off scheduled at any time, not during the duration of the task.