Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Deleting Update Comment

Level 3
Hello, I have a user that is unable to delete an update they made. I know you would usually go to the three dots and then it would give you an option but when he goes to the three dots next to the "Like" in his Update, he just gets "Copy update link" and "Copy body text". I am referring to the Update comments you write in the general Updates of a project. Not connected to any specific task. Is there a reason why he's not able? He's a Plan user, just like me. Although I admin, is this the reason why I would be able and he might not? Is there a way to give him access to delete? Also, is there a way to edit comments after they've been posted? We have this issue come up a lot. Thank you! MarisolCamposCreative
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 7
In response to your first question, in that person's Access Level, is this perhaps checked off, which would prevent them from deleting their comment(s)? Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 3
Thank you so much Terry!! I was able to grant them access to delete their comments! MarisolCamposCreative

Level 7

Has this changed? I have Admin access and still cannot delete an update comment.