Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Custom Expression help

Level 5
Hi everyone... Struggling with something I thought was going to be 'easy'. I have added two simple drop down fields on a custom form that will be deployed to all users with a Reviewer license. The fields capture the region and primary business area for the user. Admins will update the values for each user. Now I want to put those values on the requests these Reviewers submit. I can't seem to figure out that latter part. I created Calculated Fields to basically say "For the person who submitted this request, show the 'Requested From Region' and 'Requester Business'. However, I just can't seem to get the syntax down. EG: Issue.User:Requested From Region Any help here would be much appreciated! Thank you Brian Brian C. Mauger Bloomberg L.P.
2 Replies

Level 3
Try this: Entered By.Requested From Region Or, if you want the Requested By (which can be changed on edit Issue screen): Owner.Requested From Region Josh Hardman Product Manager, Workfront

Level 5
That worked! Thank you Brian C. Mauger Marketing Operations Bloomberg L.P. Office | 1-646-324-2415