Expand my Community achievements bar.

Cookbook recipe highlight: My People’s Work Universal Dashboard

Employee

One of the ten recipes in the Adobe Workfront Customer Reporting Cookbook, “My People’s Work Universal Dashboard” submitted by @Skye Hansen‚ from T-Mobile, is meant to yield 6 reports in one dashboard that anyone can use to see themselves, a manager can use to see their direct reports, and their manager can use to see all teams under them (and so on). i.e., a universal dashboard. Find it on page 27 of the cookbook!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

10 Replies

Community Advisor

I'm indebted to @Jonathan Hobbs‚ for walking through the recipe from a cook's point of view and pointing out little inconsistencies or places where a beginner cook might trip up. Thanks Jonathan!

And thanks @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ for rushing those changes to print! Remind me someday to tell you guys about the time I tried out a banana bread recipe that called for a tablespoon of baking soda instead of a teaspoon. (hint: it was not good eats)

Employee

You bet! I love the help here, and maybe we need an entire thread about our missteps when it comes to baking... in a real kitchen or in reporting. I've had some doozies... like using salt instead of sugar in a batch of brownies!

Level 6

I'm getting an error, see image.

CONCAT(IF(ISBLANK(Manager.Manager.Manager.Manager.SYSManager Hierarchy),"",CONCAT(Manager.Manager.Manager.Manager.SYS Manager Hierarchy," - ")),IF(ISBLANK(Manager.Manager.Manager ID),"",CONCAT(Manager.Manager.Manager.Name," - ")),IF(ISBLANK(Manager.Manager ID),"",CONCAT(Manager.Manager.Name," - ")),IF(ISBLANK(ManagerID),Name,CONCAT(Manager.Name," - ",Name)))

sljonas_0-1678483765350.png

Level 1

@kynabaker16 @RoyRo See post below, still getting the error, can you assist?

Level 2

Hi. Checking in to see if you and @sljonas have any updates on the error message.

Level 4

Has anyone figured out the invalid expression error on Step 1? I would love to build these 6 Universal Dashboard reports, but I am stuck at step 1 due to the error. THANK YOU!