Expand my Community achievements bar.

Contest time! In the true spirit of 2020, we're going to celebrate Halloween digitally with a spook-tacular thread.

Employee

Share your most fa-boo-lous Halloween photo from years' past below and you'll be entered to win $$! It can be a picture of you dressed up as something Workfront related —I know it's been done before—, your best pet costume, or even your cutest kids in their costumes.

If you’ve got it, haunt it! Share your photo by October 7 and you might get the additional honor of being featured in October's newsletter! We will continue collecting entries until November 2nd for an additional prize or two!

Witching you all a Happy Halloween!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

23 Replies

Level 10

Last to the game, but wanted to share the New York FCB Global team's picture :)

0694X00000ArdFnQAJ.png

Level 10

Oh one of my coworkers is a huge Cap fan (he can recite every shield and every costume and what year it was introduced…); he'd love that.

Employee

Everyone can still add pictures! We have decided to extend this contest until NOVEMBER 2nd because then you can add in any pictures of Halloween this year - WHATEVER that might look like. We will draw a winner for the newsletter from the entries this week though, and then add in some more winners! So keep them coming! Anthony and Heather I love these!! So much personality and fun. I've never thought about dressing up as a Christmas tree- but that looks like something I could fairly simply replicate!