Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Content-based dashboard

Level 3

I understand that Workfront is working on having a prompt-based dashboard. I am looking for someone or a third-party vendor who has already created one. I have a dashboard that needs the project name as a prompt for all the reports embedded within that dashboard. It works when I add this dashboard to the actual project module. I would like it to work more like a global dashboard with a prompt asking me to input the project name.

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5

I've been told that a beta of the updated report/dashboard experience is coming soon-ish (maybe by end of Q2? I don't recall 100%).

Level 10

Hi Sunil,

I invite you to consider our UberFilter solution, which can spare you loads of report cloning and maintenance effort by letting your users choose a dashboard level filter (e.g. a specific Project, in your example) that will update the filters of all related reports at once vs separate prompting.

Regards,

Doug