Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Comment below to win! Introduce yourself and what you use Workfront to do.

Employee

We have a lot of new faces here and one huge part of what makes this community great is getting to know other work management experts. Comment below to introduce yourself, tell us the main department(s) that use Workfront and what you use Workfront to do at your company. I'll randomly draw several winners from the people who comment below by Tuesday, September 8. That's just over 1 week to enter to win. If you update your profile with the same information (there are fields on your profile for department and use case) and let me know in your comment and you'll get TWO extra entries to win.

I'll get things started to give you an example of what to share...

My name is Kyna Baker, I'm the Community Manager at Workfront. We use Workfront in all departments at Workfront, my main use case is to manage projects related to Workfront One and customer case study creation.

Edit your profile to include this information (like in this screenshot) for extra entries to win!

0690z000009D03uAAC.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Huge thank you to all of your for introducing yourself and updating your profiles so people can find more people like them! I've done a random number generator and drawn 10 winners who will soon be receiving a gift card in their email from me.

For all of you, and anyone else who sees this post, check out the groups we have specific to the different departments that use Workfront already such as @Marketing‚, @IT (Information Technology)‚ , @Product Development‚ @Professional Services‚ and @Creative Agencies‚ to find other people using Workfront in similar teams.

The lucky winners are:

@Tracy Parmeter‚

@Erica Foisy‚

@Sheri Whitten‚

@Elysia Yuen‚

@Rachelle Dilley‚

@Monique Evans‚

@Anthony Imgrund‚

@Beth Dawson‚

@Elaine Hennessey‚

@Samantha Isin‚

We will continue to do more contests like this in the future so keep your eyes open for when the next one pops up! If you have any ideas of a contest you'd like to do, please send it my way!

View solution in original post

23 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello! My name is Sheri Whitten and I'm the Workfront System admin and the Marketing & Production Coordinator for the in-house Creative Services team for Gordon Food Service. We've been using Workfront since November 2018, and this is the 4th (and hopefully last!) work management system I've managed over my 16 years here to keep track of all our corporate marketing projects. In addition to our Creative and Marketing teams, we also have our Events, Branded Marketing, and Digital Marketing teams currently using Workfront to manage their projects.

Correct answer by
Employee

Huge thank you to all of your for introducing yourself and updating your profiles so people can find more people like them! I've done a random number generator and drawn 10 winners who will soon be receiving a gift card in their email from me.

For all of you, and anyone else who sees this post, check out the groups we have specific to the different departments that use Workfront already such as @Marketing‚, @IT (Information Technology)‚ , @Product Development‚ @Professional Services‚ and @Creative Agencies‚ to find other people using Workfront in similar teams.

The lucky winners are:

@Tracy Parmeter‚

@Erica Foisy‚

@Sheri Whitten‚

@Elysia Yuen‚

@Rachelle Dilley‚

@Monique Evans‚

@Anthony Imgrund‚

@Beth Dawson‚

@Elaine Hennessey‚

@Samantha Isin‚

We will continue to do more contests like this in the future so keep your eyes open for when the next one pops up! If you have any ideas of a contest you'd like to do, please send it my way!

Level 2

Hello, I am Charleigh Loder. I am the Workfront admin and marketing project manager for a cyber security company called Optiv. Our company began using Workfront in Jan 2018 and our instance currently supports about 160 users. We utilize Workfront for marketing department requests, projects and campaigns primarily for print, digital, email, events and analysis work. This summer our entire team transitioned seamlessly to the new Workfront experience despite the challenge that we are all currently work remotely. My goal is to update our instance during Q4 so our teams work more collaboratively and efficiently in the system and we are able to tap into more consistent data for higher level program reporting in 2021.