Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Color Code Report Groupings to show as separate sections

Level 2

Hello,

One of our customers wanted to color code report groupings for better visualization. Can someone help if this is possible in Workfront?

Thanks,

Shirin

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

If I understand your concern correctly, I faced a similar question a few weeks ago.

My research showed that the grouping heading line cannot be customised in colour. What I did do, however, was to work in combination with conditional formatting for the data rows. Here you would have the possibility, for example, to assign a specific background colour to a row, or only to a single cell per row. The best thing to do is to try it by adding an additional column and configure the corresponding rules via "advanced options". Then you can switch to text mode and have a good template with which you can continue to work.

Regards

Lars

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

If I understand your concern correctly, I faced a similar question a few weeks ago.

My research showed that the grouping heading line cannot be customised in colour. What I did do, however, was to work in combination with conditional formatting for the data rows. Here you would have the possibility, for example, to assign a specific background colour to a row, or only to a single cell per row. The best thing to do is to try it by adding an additional column and configure the corresponding rules via "advanced options". Then you can switch to text mode and have a good template with which you can continue to work.

Regards

Lars

Level 2

Thank you for sharing. I will definitely try this for my reports.